As befits the high-tech Bay area, Highland is a leader in solar roof technology, and has delivered retrofitted and newly constructed roofs for LEED-certified buildings. It has helped building owners to realize savings from energy-efficient roofing systems and to develop solar leasing projects. We provide commercial, industrial, office or multi-family building owners with a wide variety of quality roofing solutions, from new construction to retrofits, plus maintenance and consulting services.
Recent representative work of Highland Commercial Roofing in the Northern California/Bay area include:
- Nor-Cal High-Tech Office Campus, Fremont, CA (new Rainshield® roof for LEED-certified high-tech campus)
- Nor-Cal Office Campus, Fremont, CA (Rain Guard® seamless system in new medical technology office)
- Bayside Village Apartment Complex San Francisco, CA (Rainshield® re-roof of high-end apartment complex)
At Highland Commercial Roofing we offer quality, variety and unmatched service to commercial roofing customers. We present a wide range of roofing products from all the major roofing manufacturers and carry out roofing installation, repair and maintenance to the industrial and commercial markets throughout Northern California.
We use only the top-quality and the most innovative products available today in the market. Some of the roofing products we offer are lifetime and architectural shingles, concrete roof tile, photovoltaic solar power and “cool-roof” systems. Our technically trained team is able to install each system and ensure quality and compliance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
At Highland Commercial Roofing we also specialize in the installation and maintenance of seamless, energy-efficient roofing systems.
Albedo (a high solar reflectance) is a key characteristic of a cool roof, because its surface helps to reflect sunlight and heat away from a building, reducing the roof temperatures. Cool roofing products have been used for more than 20 years on commercial, industrial, and residential buildings.
Benefits of Cool-Roof Systems
- Reduced energy use: A cool roof prevents heat from entering the building below; in this way the building remains cooler, thus using less energy for air conditioning.
- Reduced air pollution: Cool roofs decrease the air pollution by lowering energy use.
- Improved human health and comfort: Cool roofs bring down air temperatures inside buildings with or without air conditioning systems, preventing heat-related diseases.
Our team of professionals has been serving the roofing needs of Northern California businesses for over 23 years. At Highland Commercial Roofing we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our clients, as well as building high-quality roofs; we consider their demands and suggest the suitable strategy for preventative maintenance, repair or replacement of their roofing systems.
HIGHLAND COMMERCIAL ROOFING
2690 Alvarado Street,
San Leandro, CA 94577